Redeem Your Voucher
Golf Voucher FAQs
- How long are Your Golf Travel vouchers valid for?
Six months from the date of purchase.
- What happens once I have made my voucher booking?
Once you have made your booking, you will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your booking on it. You do not need to send the voucher to us.
- How long will my voucher take to be delivered?
Your Golf in a box will be mailed to you, this will be done the same day if ordered before 4pm (Monday – Friday), however we would advise you to allow three working days for postage.
- Can I amend my order, or send it to a different address?
Vouchers have the option to be sent to a different email or shipping address if required, the purchaser will still receive an emailing confirming the voucher details.
- What will I get with my voucher?
Golf in a box comes in a presentation box including your voucher and small brochure detailing the venues. Within the presentation box is three golf balls, tees, pencil, ball marker and pitchfork – all you will need to enjoy your golf break.
- How far in advance do I need to book to be able to use my voucher?
There is no restriction on how far out you need to book with your voucher, however it must be done so within the validity period of it, and we would recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Can I redeem my voucher for internet bookings?
Unfortunately not, however our expert sales team are on hand to offer assistance in booking any experiences, so please call us on 0800 043 6644 to make your booking.
- I’ve lost my voucher, can I have a replacement?
A replacement voucher can be emailed through to you upon request. There will be a £5 charge for a replacement voucher to be mailed to your address.
- Can I extend the validity of my voucher?
Vouchers can be extended for £20 per voucher if requested before the expiry date stated on the voucher. The voucher will then be valid for an additional six months from the date stated on your initial voucher.
- Can I have a refund?
All Your Golf Travel vouchers are completely non-refundable.
- My order hasn’t arrived, what shall I do?
Please contact our voucher team on 0800 043 6644 who can assist with your request. Replacement vouchers can be issued as stated above.
- What room type is the voucher valid for?
Golf in a box is available in either Single or Double occupancy, the single occupancy option is more expensive than a double due to the single supplement charged by suppliers.
- Are there any handicap restrictions on the golf courses?
The majority of courses we use do not require handicap certificates however certain courses do. Please ask your consultant for more information on this before booking your golf break.