Terms & Conditions
1) Your Golf Travel - Gift Vouchers
To redeem your golf voucher please do the following:
Visit yourgolftravel.com to browse our fantastic range of golf venues that you can choose from.
When you have found your perfect golf venue, call one of our expert team on 0800 043 6644 and quote the reference number that can be found on your voucher. Bookings cannot be made directly with the venues, so please ensure you contact Your Golf Travel to make your booking.
You will receive full written confirmation by email within two hours of booking your golf experience.
Please note the following:
- Golf venues will not accept this booking directly.
- A valid voucher reference number must be quoted, when you call. This can be found on your voucher.
- YGT vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for bookings made within 12 months of the date of purchase of your voucher. It cannot be used against any YGT booking already made before the voucher was purchased.
- If you purchased your vouchers using a promotional discount code, only one voucher can be used per bookings.
- You can only use your YGT voucher at one of the venues listed on the Your Golf Travel site.
- All golf experiences are subject to availability and subject to change. Hotels have the right to change or remove packages from the listing.
- Vouchers can be extended for £20 per voucher if requested prior to the expiry date stated on the voucher. It will will then be valid for an additional six months from the original date stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once.
Your Golf Travel LTD operates and manages the web site www.yourgolftravel.com and trades in the United Kingdom under the name and branding of Your Golf Travel LTD. The contract for the Gift Voucher Golf Experience is between you and Your Golf Travel LTD, but please note the fulfilment of the Golf Experience is by a third party supplier/venue.
The unique identification code on your voucher must be given to Your Golf Travel LTD before you can commence the booking of a Golf Experience.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months; the expiry date is clearly stated on each voucher. If a voucher is not used before this time, the voucher is completely non-refundable and will no longer be valid.
All dates will be subject to availability.
It is very important to contact Your Golf Travel to pre-arrange a date for your Golf Experience. If you arrive unannounced you will not be able to redeem the voucher and participate in your Golf Experience. Your Golf Travel recommends booking at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and Your Golf Travel recommends you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You must book before the expiry date on the voucher.
All vouchers bought from Your Golf Travel are completely non-refundable. If you redeem a voucher against a new booking and subsequently cancel that booking, the voucher is NOT refundable and non-transferable.
Once an experience is booked for a specific date there may be cancellation charges applied by the venue if that booking is cancelled. In some cases, this cancellation charge may be the full experience cost.
Loss of voucher
In the event of a lost voucher, Your Golf Travel can issue a new voucher for an administration fee of £5, subject to proof of purchase being provided.
The Golf Experience is fulfilled by the supplier and not Your Golf Travel LTD.
Your Golf Travel has made every effort to monitor the services of the supplier but Your Golf Travel does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the supplier’s performance or safety standards. If you have a complaint during the Golf Experience please bring it to the attention of the supplier as soon as possible so that they can address the issue immediately.
Exclusion of liability
Whilst Your Golf Travel LTD makes every effort to monitor the experience fulfilled by the supplier, any liability incurred by the customer or the recipient caused by the supplier’s negligence is the responsibility of the supplier and not Your Golf Travel.
Your Golf Travel shall not be liable for the death or personal injury of the customer, recipient or third party unless it is due to the negligence of Your Golf Travel.
Your Golf Travel shall have no liability for damage to property, consequential loss or expenses suffered, which includes but is not limited to loss of anticipated earnings, profits, goodwill, reputation, business receipts or contracts, losses or expenses, resulting in third party claims.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.